Bacon Wrapped Cocktail Smokies
- 1 lb. package of Klement's Original Cut Bacon
- 1 (14oz) package of Klement’s Cocktail Smokies
- 1 stick butter
- 1 ½ cups brown sugar
- 1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
- 2. Wrap each cocktail smokie with a 1/3 slice of bacon.
- 3. Place each bacon wrapped smokie in a large baking dish.
- 4. Melt butter and combine with 1 cup of brown sugar. Mix well and pour over the bacon wrapped smokies.
- 5. Take the other ½ cup of brown sugar and sprinkle all over smokies.
- 6. Place dish in the oven and bake for 20 minutes. Turn the oven up to 400° and cook for an extra 5 minutes, or until bacon is crispy and sugar is bubbly.
- 7. Place in slow cooker on low to serve.
- Smoked Bratwurst Tostadas
- Baked Mac & Cheese with Sausage
- Italian Pasta Bake
- Chorizo Chili
- Italian Sausage Stuffed Peppers
- Smoked Sausage Spaghetti
- Cheesy Potato and Cheddar Brat Casserole
- Cheddar Brats and Beer Soup
- Smoked Sausage & Quinoa
- Brats and Veggies Skillet
- Bacon Wrapped Chicago Dogs
- Summer Sausage Farfalle
- Lasagna with Italian Sausage
- Roasted Kielbasa and Vegetables
- Italian Sausage and Balsamic Salad
- Octoberfest Soup
- Cheddar Brats and Black Bean Chili
- Red and White Bean Smoked Brat Chili
- Spicy Chili with Italian Sausage
- Sausage and Egg Scrambler
- Sausage and Apple Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Jalapeño Sausage and Rice Skillet
- Sausage and Pepper Linguine
- Polish Sausage Reuben Sandwich
- Overnight Sausage, Cheese and Egg Casserole
- Italian Sausage and Fresh Linguine Pasta
- Savory Cheddar Bratwurst Breakfast Muffins
- Mini Pigs in a Blanket
- Savory Pasta Salad
- Summer Sausage Kabobs
- Antipasto Salad
- Halloween Mummy Dogs
- Sausage & Cheese Dip
- Summer Sausage Pasta Salad
- Italian Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
- Bacon Wrapped Cocktail Smokies
- Jalapeno Sauasge and Pineapple Party Bites
- Sausage and Pepper Chip Dip
- Honey Garlic Cocktail Smokies
- Slow Cooker Bourbon Cocktail Smokies
- Chorizo Queso Fundido
- Beer Cheese Dip with Snack Stick Dippers
- Bratwurst Mac & Cheese Bites