red pepper, ribs and seeds removed, thinly sliced
onions, thinly sliced
olive oil cooking spray
1. Preheat gas grill to medium low or prepare charcoal grill. Spray both sides of the pizza crust with olive oil cooking spray.
2. Prepare Klement's Sausage as directed on package. Slice on bias when cooked through and set aside with additional ingredients.
3. Place pizza crust on the grill and let the crust cook until you can see grill marks (grill only one side of the crust).
4. Remove crust from grill and flip the crust over so the side without the grill marks is on the bottom.
5. Add the pizza sauce, toppings and cheese on the grilled side. Place the pizza back on the grill and close the lid.
6. Cook until cheese starts to bubble and the toppings are heated through (10-15 minutes). If bottom of crust begins to burn, reduce heat or finish in oven under broiler setting until cheese begins to bubble and turn golden.