Halloween Mummy Dogs
- 1 (14oz) package of Klement's Chicago Brand Hot Dogs
- 1 can Refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Cooking spray
- Ketchup or mustard (optional)
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2. Unroll crescent roll dough; separate at perforations, creating 4 rectangles.
- 3. With knife, cut each rectangle into 10 strips.
- 4. Wrap four strips of dough around each hot dog. Leave an area on one end of each hot dog bare. That area will be for the mummy's eyes.
- 5. Place mimmified hot dogs on a large ungreased cookie sheet. Spray dough with cooking spray.
- 6. Bake 12 to 16 minutes or until dough is golden brown and hot dogs are warm throughout.
- 7. With mustard or ketchup, add two "eye" dots to the area on each hot dog left bare.
- Smoked Bratwurst Tostadas
- Baked Mac & Cheese with Sausage
- Italian Pasta Bake
- Chorizo Chili
- Italian Sausage Stuffed Peppers
- Smoked Sausage Spaghetti
- Cheesy Potato and Cheddar Brat Casserole
- Cheddar Brats and Beer Soup
- Smoked Sausage & Quinoa
- Brats and Veggies Skillet
- Bacon Wrapped Chicago Dogs
- Summer Sausage Farfalle
- Lasagna with Italian Sausage
- Roasted Kielbasa and Vegetables
- Italian Sausage and Balsamic Salad
- Octoberfest Soup
- Cheddar Brats and Black Bean Chili
- Red and White Bean Smoked Brat Chili
- Spicy Chili with Italian Sausage
- Sausage and Egg Scrambler
- Sausage and Apple Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Jalapeño Sausage and Rice Skillet
- Sausage and Pepper Linguine
- Polish Sausage Reuben Sandwich
- Overnight Sausage, Cheese and Egg Casserole
- Italian Sausage and Fresh Linguine Pasta
- Mini Pigs in a Blanket
- Savory Pasta Salad
- Summer Sausage Kabobs
- Antipasto Salad
- Halloween Mummy Dogs
- Sausage & Cheese Dip
- Summer Sausage Pasta Salad
- Italian Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
- Bacon Wrapped Cocktail Smokies
- Jalapeno Sauasge and Pineapple Party Bites
- Sausage and Pepper Chip Dip
- Honey Garlic Cocktail Smokies
- Slow Cooker Bourbon Cocktail Smokies
- Chorizo Queso Fundido
- Bratwurst Mac & Cheese Bites