Sausage and Pepper Chip Dip
- 1 package 14oz Chorizo
- 5 medium peppers; combination of red, yellow and orange
- 1 can tomatoes with green chiles
- 1- 16oz. container of sour cream
- 1- 8oz. package of cream cheese
- 1. Brown sausage in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- 2. When completely browned, drain fat and place sausage in a 5 or 6 quart slow cooker.
- 3. Wash peppers and dice them.
- 4. Place them in slow cooker with browned sauasge.
- 5. Add tomatoes, sour cream, and cream cheese to the slow cooker. Stir until combined.
- 6. Cover and let cook on high for about 45 minutes to an hour or until peppers are soft and dip is warmed through.
- 7. Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
- Smoked Bratwurst Tostadas
- Baked Mac & Cheese with Sausage
- Italian Pasta Bake
- Chorizo Chili
- Italian Sausage Stuffed Peppers
- Smoked Sausage Spaghetti
- Cheesy Potato and Cheddar Brat Casserole
- Cheddar Brats and Beer Soup
- Smoked Sausage & Quinoa
- Brats and Veggies Skillet
- Bacon Wrapped Chicago Dogs
- Summer Sausage Farfalle
- Lasagna with Italian Sausage
- Roasted Kielbasa and Vegetables
- Italian Sausage and Balsamic Salad
- Octoberfest Soup
- Cheddar Brats and Black Bean Chili
- Red and White Bean Smoked Brat Chili
- Spicy Chili with Italian Sausage
- Sausage and Egg Scrambler
- Sausage and Apple Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Jalapeño Sausage and Rice Skillet
- Sausage and Pepper Linguine
- Polish Sausage Reuben Sandwich
- Overnight Sausage, Cheese and Egg Casserole
- Italian Sausage and Fresh Linguine Pasta
- Mini Pigs in a Blanket
- Savory Pasta Salad
- Summer Sausage Kabobs
- Antipasto Salad
- Halloween Mummy Dogs
- Sausage & Cheese Dip
- Summer Sausage Pasta Salad
- Italian Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
- Bacon Wrapped Cocktail Smokies
- Jalapeno Sauasge and Pineapple Party Bites
- Sausage and Pepper Chip Dip
- Honey Garlic Cocktail Smokies
- Slow Cooker Bourbon Cocktail Smokies
- Chorizo Queso Fundido
- Bratwurst Mac & Cheese Bites