Smoked Sausage & Quinoa
- 1 (8.8 oz) package quinoa
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 (14 oz) package Klement's Founder's Select Smoked Bratwurst
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper
- 5 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 6 oz fresh spinach
- 1 oz Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1. Cook quinoa according to directions.
- 2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat.
- 3. Add beef smoked sausage and crushed red pepper; cook until sausage is warm throughout.
- 4. Add garlic; cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
- 5. Add spinach; cook 30 seconds or until spinach begins to wilt, tossing constantly.
- 6. Stir in quinoa; cook 1 minute or until heated.
- 7. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Smoked Bratwurst Tostadas
- Baked Mac & Cheese with Sausage
- Italian Pasta Bake
- Chorizo Chili
- Italian Sausage Stuffed Peppers
- Smoked Sausage Spaghetti
- Cheesy Potato and Cheddar Brat Casserole
- Cheddar Brats and Beer Soup
- Smoked Sausage & Quinoa
- Brats and Veggies Skillet
- Bacon Wrapped Chicago Dogs
- Summer Sausage Farfalle
- Lasagna with Italian Sausage
- Roasted Kielbasa and Vegetables
- Italian Sausage and Balsamic Salad
- Octoberfest Soup
- Cheddar Brats and Black Bean Chili
- Red and White Bean Smoked Brat Chili
- Spicy Chili with Italian Sausage
- Sausage and Egg Scrambler
- Sausage and Apple Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Jalapeño Sausage and Rice Skillet
- Sausage and Pepper Linguine
- Polish Sausage Reuben Sandwich
- Overnight Sausage, Cheese and Egg Casserole
- Italian Sausage and Fresh Linguine Pasta
- Mini Pigs in a Blanket
- Savory Pasta Salad
- Summer Sausage Kabobs
- Antipasto Salad
- Halloween Mummy Dogs
- Sausage & Cheese Dip
- Summer Sausage Pasta Salad
- Italian Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
- Bacon Wrapped Cocktail Smokies
- Jalapeno Sauasge and Pineapple Party Bites
- Sausage and Pepper Chip Dip
- Honey Garlic Cocktail Smokies
- Slow Cooker Bourbon Cocktail Smokies
- Chorizo Queso Fundido
- Bratwurst Mac & Cheese Bites